If there is only one thing that push me forward is the idea of creating stuff. But not random one. Meaningful stuff, meaningful experiences and meaningful products.
In order to do this I put all the love I have in every user I talk to, in every pixel I push, in every question I make.
I believe creating meaningful products is a matter of passionate and diverse people who question everything.
I like to imagine, research, draft, mockup, prototype, share, take informed decisions, document, develop, QA, AB test, fail, iterate, rollout and rollback over and over
¿What am I doing right now?
I built a platform from scratch, helped by an amazing team of developers, customer care agents and sales assistants, which allows people to book health and beauty services straight to professionals: Lindaa.es (Check the story on Medium)
The last 6 years
During the last 6 years I have been involved in multiple and very diverse projects as a member of the UX Team at eDreams.
I am used to work with Agile methodologies interacting constantly with all kind of stakeholders, product owners, developers, researchers, data analysts and other designers at international environments for projects cross platforms, cross markets and cross brands.
Inside eDreams Odigeo I was working in a squad composed by full stack developers, 1 QA, 1 PO, and 1 UX (7 people). We were in charge of all the ancillary products such an insurances, baggages or seats and our work consisted in adding new products to our portfolio, taking care of the existing ones and finding new and better ways to improve the experience users face in our websites.
More in detail, this are some of the tasks I performed frequently:
- Create high fidelity mockups and development specs (interaction and visual)
- Create prototypes for user testing and stakeholder check
- Benchmarking competitors
- Run and analyse usability tests
- Run and analyse workshops and design studios
- Design critiques and pair design
- QA Check quantitative data and take decisions from AB test running
- Check qualitative data and take decisions from surveys
- Side projects
- Quantitative analysis (Analytics, data)
- Qualitative analysis (Surveys, workshops, mental model)
- Competitor analysis
- User testing
- Focus groups
- 1 to 1 interviews
- Eye tracking
- User Journeys
- Empathy maps
- Interaction models
Concept / ideation:
- Pair design
- Design critiques
- Whiteboard sketch
- Sketch app (Wireframes, mockups)
- Fast prototyping (Marvel, Invision)
- Iteraction prototyping (Flinto)
- Draw.io (Flow diagrams)
- Zeplin / Marketch
- Jira / trello
- Qa (Interaction & Visual)
Check my Linkedin profile for work experience and education